Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One year Later...

Still alive, still healthy, and still happy to be a sex worker.

I've been getting more and more writing work, much of it for adult magazines.. go figger.

Since we last touched base, I've still taken calls, though far fewer this past year, averaging, only a few a week and often only a couple of weeks a month. Mostly, I stay busy with writing and caring for my family.

As I watch people being hit by the harsh economy, I've been relieved to have a job I can't be fired from. In theory, I could see a reduction in income from fewer or shorter calls, but so far that hasn't been the case.

This past month, I've started advertising my services once again, my ex-husband has become unemployed, like so many others hit by the recession, and I'm working a few extra hours to replace the support check I imagine he will be hard pressed to produce. He's never (figuratively) screwed me before, so I might have nothing to worry about. Still better safe than sorry. I'm going on a cruise soon, and I'd rather be more flush than usual than less.

I'll be updating my blogroll to get rid of dead links, and include some valuable sites for PSOs and those curious about the business. I might even have a new look for the old clunker of a site soon. For those of you who remember the good old days when I posted regularly, it used to look kinda personal. That was before I virtually abandoned you all to go play with my real world friends.

I hope you're all well.. those fifty or so who still check back after all this time.

Til next time, take care.

3 comments:

Phone Sex said...

It's interesting story.
I am feeling glad to be a part of this awesome article.

Phone Sex said...

It's exactly I was looking for.
This is really awesome blog!
Thanks to the author for writing this useful article.

Anonymous said...

Hello I do realize the posts I am reading are old but I have been referred to this business for many
reasons first of all I.am a single mother of a young child my primary background has been in bartending so its kind of the same thing except I can not be anonymous lol oh how I would love to hide from the creeps I encounter but none the less its acting the moment I step into the building I am on stage. the hours and manual labor are killing me and don't leave me with the time let alone the quality of time I do have to spend with my baby. I am very open minded non judgemental and love to talk I am also very far from shy. I have researched a lot and came across numerous companies but have no idea what ones are ligament or worthwhile? I want a company/companies that have maximum pay/perks/benefits iff u are dedicated and looking at this as a true sorce of income and business as I am. is there anyway possible you would be willing or able to offer me some advice?? Such as what companies what areas I should primarily focus on, best research/reference point's and the best way to tale advantage of the situation?? I would truly love to make this my career path while I finish my degree and even after. I hear mixed review's but one is always the same that if u truly approach this as a job, keep a business mind, don't glorify it and dedicate itself it is very possible to be extremely successful! I want to provide my son and I with a comfortable life without having someone else rise my child while I am working my ass off destroying my body for 40+ hours a week. I push through no matter what but truth be told I have medical issues with my back and have been told umpteen times not to do what I do bit I have had no choice. after much consideration and weighing my options I really feel this is something I could be great at and would also really enjoy ( yes I know hard to believe) any insight or help u could give me would be great and very appreciated! Also love ur blog :) please let me know if we could possibly email or communicate in some way.
Thank u very much best of luck to u,
Hannah