Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sexy Skirt

Me: Hi, this is Lara, who's this?

Him: What kind of skirt are you wearing?

Me: Poodle.

Him: Poodle?

Me: Yes, poodle.

Him: What do you mean, poodle?

Me: I mean I'm wearing a poodle skirt. It's a skirt... with a poodle.

Him: Like one of those old fashioned things?

Me: Yes, just like one of those old fashioned things.

Him: You're not really wearing a skirt are you?

Me: How did you guess?

Him: {{{{Click}}}}

(Next time I'll tell him it's a grass skirt and see if I fare any better.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot, Horny Girls Want to Get You Off Right Now !!!!
1-800-244-7825

Operator15 said...

Anonymous said? Anonymous said?!?!

How freakin hard is it to make up a fake name for crying out loud?

While I have no qualms with anyone posting ads to my blog, I do hope future spammers will at least include their per-minute rate and any minimums that may apply.

I hope you callers know better than to speak to anyone without first knowing how much you'll be charged.