Sunday, April 02, 2006

Life's most challenging question

Him: Oooh yeah. Suck it.

Me: Mmmm yeah baby, I'm gonna suck it real good.

Him: Oooh yeah.

Me: That's right, I want to take it deep to the back of my throat. I want to run my tongue up and down the length of it and bring my mouth down on it again and suck.

Him: Oooh yeah.

Me: I'm gonna slide my hand over the wet, slick monster and pump it into my mouth.

Him: Ooooh yeah.

Me: I want you to just hold my hair and move it in and out of my mouth. That turns me on. I'll be able to play with myself as you do it.

Him: Oooh Yeah.

Me: I get to have hand down between my legs as you just hump my face. I want to look up into your eyes while you do it to me. Tell me, what color are your eyes?

Him: Ooooh yeah.

Me:...

Him: Yeah.

Me:Babe? What color are your eyes hon?

Him:.... uh

Me:...

Him:.. um, Hazel

Me: I knew you could do it.