Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Who Would Jesus Do?

So, I stumbled upon this site called Blogshares, The fantasy blog stock market.

OK, I didn't stumble upon it so much as it came up when I was googling myself.

Either way, I found my blog on it and I got to see some of the sites who have linked to me. It was an amusing little exercise in ego stroking. It was sort of like hearing what people say about you after you leave the party.

There were a few people I sort of know through the blogs (Hi Gern! Hi Cuddleslut! Hi Peanutbutterfilthy!.... Peanutbutterfilthy looks like Sid Vicious doncha know) but most of the links were from strangers., and apparently, like Jerry Lewis, they love me in France.

By far and above, my absolute favorite was a site called Who Would Jesus Do. It's a sick and twisted compliment to be listed there, but I'll take it.

I must say though, that while I'm flattered they think I'd be sexually appealing to the messiah, only son of G-d, physical embodiment of the almighty, prophet, philosopher, or mythical hero... whatever you think Jesus is or was; I've seen Jesus' online personal ad and I really don't think he'd do me.

It seems Jesus likes sporty, young, German women. I'm mostly Irish and I so profoundly suck at sports it's pitiable. I'm also in my late thirties, which puts me right out of his preferred age range.

I can't say I'd fancy him much either. I really love those dark eyed exotic darlings or the geeky guys who look like they've been locked in a library for a few months. You know the ones, they're so pale they're nearly blue.

Hey, I wonder if Vishnu is looking for love online?