Friday, July 29, 2005

Fetish Friday Featuring Fancy Footwork

I was twenty, waiting in line at a movie theater. A lovely tall man introduced himself to me as the boy I used to play with at our bus stop back in middle school. We chatted briefly as our respective friends waited awkwardly for us to enter the building before agreeing to exchange numbers.

I wrote on the back of a grocery receipt as he called out the digits and from the corner of my eye, I thought I saw him checking out the long, bare expanse of leg between my denim mini and my strappy sandals. As I tucked the number in my purse, his voice next to my ear gave me goosebumps. "You have the sexist feet."

I scanned his face for the teasing expression I remembered from grade school. Was he playing with me by saying my feet were my most attractive feature? Was this his retribution for the time in sixth grade(before his growth spurt)when I clipped his pen to the top of the stop sign and laughed as he jumped and jumped, trying to reach it?

No, the sincerity was plainly written in his dilated pupils and parted lips. He was turned on by a high arch and slender ankle. And he was not alone.

Foot fancy is arguably the most common attraction categorized as a fetish. Sensual foot massage and toe sucking (also known as shrimping for you literacy lovers) has become as accepted a part of sex play as digital penetration and oral stimulation. And rubbing feet, kissing feet, even humping feet seems to be a down right favorite pastime for many men and women.

I've heard sex researchers theorize that it all comes down to pheromones. The feet, like the underarms and crotch, produce pheromones in the sweat. Though the precise method is unproven, mainstream science is inclined to believe that pheremones are a chemical signal to our brains encouraging reproductive behavior.

And if you'd heard the calls I have, you'd believe it. The smell is always a huge factor for foot fetishists. Whether they like the feet bare or in shoes, clean or dirty, with siren red nail polish or plain, natural toes, they all want to sniff and kiss as they worship a gal's feet.

And if a guy gets off by giving me a pedicure... hey! I'll sit patiently while he talks about licking and kissing, rubbing lotion on my heels, filing, and polishing my nails.

Although I'm inclined to believe it would ruin the wet polish when he ejaculates on it.

3 comments:

Bobbie Mac said...

the feet are also just one of those points where the nerves all seem to end in a bunch. a good foot massage can relax the entire body.

a great one can get you off.

; )

Anonymous said...

hmmm...yes...a good foot job can get you off ;-)
As for ejaculation screwing up the wet polish, it all about patience & antici......pation!
For the true connoisseur, it's worth the wait.

Operator15 said...

Roxxy: We saw each other a few times as friends, only once kissed. Somehow one or the other of us always seemed to be dating someone when we ran into each other. Probably shouldn't have kissed then huh? Ce la vie

QB: Clearly, you have worship worthy feet.

Mad: What? Did I miss the point?

BobbieMac: I have to keep reminding myself not to shorten your name to BM... but yes, a good foot rub is great.. presonally, my neck's always been the sweet spot.

Snow: No more Rocky Horror for you! Seems I'll have to learn some patience.