Sunday, June 05, 2005

You think my job is hot? You should try being a milkman.

Salary.com has released the results of a poll they did to determine the sexiest job. Firefighter won with 16% of the 5,000 votes, followed by Flight Attendant with 13%.

The results for the top ten sexiest jobs were as follows:
1. Firefighter
2. Flight attendant
3. CEO
4. Reporter
5. Interior designer
6. Event planner
7. Nurse
8. Teacher
9. Doctor
10. Lawyer

Write in votes included "parcel deliverers, CPAs, electrical line workers, radiological technologists...and of course, the proverbial 'milkman.'"

OK, that's it, next time a guy asks me what I do for a day job, I'm telling him I'm a milkman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm weird, but having had many a package delivered, one should really break down the "parcel delivers" by company.
In my own informal poll, UPS has the hottest delivery drivers, FedEx the next best looking & DHL come in third place. A VERY distant fourth place goes to post office mail carriers.

And since they were doing write in votes as well, I'm rather surprised no one voted for Potions Masters.

Operator15 said...

Potions Masters.. mmmmmm